Thursday, September 17, 2009

holiday

hello all I'm so sorry I have not written on this blog, because I'm lazy haha and now I'm trying to write in english hehe oya, soon had Lebaran guys haha. ok I want to tell you that I learned how to drive a car this afternoon, it was very exciting! I learned with my brother, he was very stern, I almost gave up hahaha but very fun so I continued. I learned in senayan there are also many who learned the car, looking foolish indeed haha ....... before I went to senayan to learn to drive I went to the garage, I just waited in the car, boring! haha. I play a cd track and I was singing along haha I'm stupid! ok let's change the topic haha. tomorrow my mom is off work, fun! hopefully tomorrow my mom took me shopping for Lebaran later hehe. I am very sad because my trackball bb slightly damaged, huhuhuh. oya! I really miss my Lutfi Fauzan and 15girls! I really miss you guys!! hehehe. I was very upset when given after this holiday I will face midtest -, - wish me luck guys! I'm very bored, I did not go anywhere where this evening, I wanted to go to a place of fun hahaha. almost every day I watch it cintafitri haha very exciting guys! wkwkwk. by the way my stomach was a bit smaller loh! I'm very proud of myself hehe. oya, I want my hair to be like before, now my hair often fell out :(sad huhu. oiya I long to eat sushi hmm yummy! oya, now I'm a bit independent, because my maid went home, so I had to clean my own room, but it is very fun! haha. ok guys, it's 8 o'clock (so what?) haha and I'm tired of typing ya, bye guys! see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment